16 May 2007

Brown dog away from home

G'day punters, hope you are all well.

Besides the 34 hours of sleep deprivation to combat the jet lag, the first few days have been pretty good.

London is on the go!!! I'm noticing that most of the people are pretty focused, by that I mean they don't bother with the occasional 'excuse me' when thy bump into you. (what a concept!!!). Ah well.......... I'll just have to be extra polite...... NOT!!!!




The flat is small but quite modern and cosy on the inside. Penny and I have a decent room with an on-suite.

On Tuesday we ventured into London to organise a Mobile number and to activate my bank account. After that we walked down to the see the Legal precinct.

The buildings are very old and impressive. We even saw Saint Paul's Cathedral. On the way there we stopped at the Twinnings Shop, which had just about every flavour of tea you can poke a stick at.

A funny thing happened on the way home. Whilst walking through the Liverpool Street Station I notice a homeless bloke carrying his kitchen sink... literally.. HIS KITCHEN SINK. I couldn't help but think of when I was packing and my mum saying 'you packed just about everything but the kitchen sink'. Without being mean.. I had a bit a laugh to myself.

What this space.

OT

No comments: