01 May 2007

Brown Dog is nearly out of the yard



Well.... I'm just about to embark on my 15 months adventure to Europe so the context of these posts will be changing from that of a political commentary to that of a travel diary. I should say though...for those of you out there that are looking toward a stunt like this please be aware that by the time you go it is quite possible that you may end up in jail for strangling the 79th person to ask you one of the following questions:


1. Are you excited? Of course I'm fucking excited. Do I strike you as being autistic.

2. Do you miss Penny? (your girlfriend that meeting you over there) You try going with out sex and companionship for 17 weeks.

3. How long to go now? Thanks for reminding me.


Jeeekers......


Anyway .... with approximately 9 days to go I reckon I've got everything sorted out except for one thing. This being the ALP candidate for my seat of Boothby. I just don't get it. I refuse to believe the Nicole Cornes has been seriously pre-selected. Neither Kevin Foley or Kevin Rudd are that stupid to put her in a marginal seat. I think it may be just a bad joke or a lost bet. Anyway looks like I'm leaving the electorate just in time.

2 comments:

Pens said...

7 days babe! So soon you'll be facing questions like:

1. How long are you planning on staying?

2. You're living in Hackney?!

3. Is it safe there?

4. Have you seen any gangs?

Not to freak you out!! See you very soon x x x

Nai said...

Nicole Cornes???? I need to stop reading the Age online. Have a great trip B!